Thursday, April 9, 2009

Boring day

Today was not very exciting. I woke up early to work on physics, then put my birds in a new larger bird cage; the others were too small to keep them all in for very long. Then I rushed off to get my hair cut at noon. My aunt owns a salon and she is the only person I have cut my hair beside myself. I can do a pretty good job myself, but it is a treat to have my aunt do it. My hair is getting pretty long. My hair cut is long and layered...pretty much the same as before, but it hadn't been cut since I was home and my aunt did it in November, so it was due for a trim. I stopped at the farm on my way home and cleaned out the chicken coop and helped my dad stake out where the trailer would sit so he can think about the sewer lines. I looked into the pasture and said "hi" to the horses but didn't go visit with them. Then I came home and had to take a nap before getting back to physics...it was a long nap, so I better get off the computer and get to work... :) I'm reading about rotational kinematics...

No comments: