Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Posts will taper off now

Well, the summer is over for me now. Tomorrow begins orientation for vet school. I'm settled into my apartment in the big city. I will be going home many weekends (it's only an hour and 45 minutes away) to be with family and play with my ponies. But that means that posts will be tapering off for a while. I'll probably only manage 1 per week at the very most...unless of course, you all want to hear about what's happening in vet school...but that won't be very horse related! I WILL for sure post about Griffin's castration coming up in a couple of weeks.

Wish me luck! I'm about to get super busy!

2 comments:

JackieB said...

Good Luck! Study hard!

I would like to hear about what you learn in school. One of my friends is in med school and occasionally sends emails or postcards detailing some fascinating bit of anatomy or pathology.

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

I think it'd be interesting to hear about vet school too.

Good luck! I know you'll do well.