Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rain, rain, rain



I haven't spent much time with the horses lately due to being busy and also the weather. I spent last night with a gathering of friends at a friend's house near St. Maries. It let up raining long enough for us to enjoy a beautiful fall hike, and evening around a campfire. This gathering was to see one couple's new living quarters and also a last get together before one of the other couples moves to WY. One of the curses of staying in school too long is that you never get to keep the wonderful friends that you meet that you have so much in common with. You may stay in contact, but everyone moves on and things are never the same as they were. Of course, I am moving on as well...one of the curses.

Anyway, I've attached a picture from our fall hike and one of my horses from this afternoon anxiously awaiting their supper. They were quite upset that they were hungry AND wet.

Days until horses leave ID: 11

1 comment:

Linda said...

Your horses look fat and happy! Please document the cross-country trip--I'll be interested to see how that goes and pictures would be awesome!