Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm an aunty!!!! Again!!!

My youngest sister gave birth today at 5:04 (pacific time) to her third child. Now I have a 6 year old nephew, a 3 year old neice and a brand new nephew! I've seen pictures already, and he's cute...although he has that newborn alien look (sorry, I'm not really a human baby person...only recently, since I became an aunt, have I become interested in kids at all!) I love my neice and nephews. I can't wait to be home in WI to be closer to them. Only 6 more weeks until I move! I'm excited to move, but I can't really plan for it yet because 6 weeks is still a ways away. I don't want to give away my furniture yet! Also, next Monday, the vet school sends out the decision letters by real mail. I'm nervous, but not really yet. I'll be having a heart attack when I see that letter in my mailbox though...until then, none of this will feel real. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have a new little one to play with. I'd be dying to get over there too.

(I agree about the alien look. But they're cuddly little aliens!)

I can't wait to hear what comes in the mail. Wow, I'd be nervous as heck.